In order to maximize CT awareness and application, the following suggestions have been developed: * Incorporate an additional course following the Instructor Training Course (ITC); the Systems Approach to Training (SAT) Course; and the Small Group Instructor Training Course (SGITC) to further hone CT skills and their implementation into curriculum and training.
What does SGITC stand for?
SGITC stands for Small Group Instructor Training Course (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Saint Gabriel International School (Manila, Philippines)
- Side Gliding in Standing (therapy)
- SkillStorm Government Integrated Solutions
- Stabilized Glideslope Indicating System
- Steam Generator Isolation Signal (US NRC)
- Swiss Group of International Schools
- Steffi Graf International Supporters Club
- Santa Gertrudis Independent School District (Texas)
- Special Group on International Standardized Profiles
- Safeguards Information Technology (IAEA division)
- Space Grant Internet Telescope Network (University of North Dakota)
- Swiss-Garden International Vacation Club (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Samoborska Glazbena Jesen (Croatian: Samobor Fall Music; music festival; Samobor, Croatia)
- Scotia Group Jamaica Limited (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Serikat Guru Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Simulated Gastric Juice
- Sonke Gender Justice (South Africa)
- Stichting Gereformeerd Jeugdwelzijn (Dutch: Reformed Youth Welfare Foundation; Netherlands)
- Sikh Gurdwara Judicial Commission (India)
- School of Global Japanese Studies (Meiji University; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also teaches in the Instructor Training Course (ITC) and the Systems Approach to Training (SAT) Course and is a former Course Manager and Instructor for the Small Group Instructor Training Course (SGITC).