Newton Aycliffe-based Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI) is behind the Get Mentoring programme which has encouraged thousands of owners to complete mentor training so they can pass on their knowledge and experience of running a business to those just starting out or with ambitions to grow their enterprises.
What does SFEDI stand for?
SFEDI stands for Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFEDI
- Super Forward Error Correction (Sycamore)
- Sustainable Forests Education Cooperative (est. 1997; College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences; University of Minnesota; Cloquet, MN)
- Schools Facing Exceptionally Challenging Circumstances
- South Florida East Coast Corridor Study (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- South Florida East Coast Corridor Transit Analysis Study (State of Florida Department of Transportation)
- Sydney Futures Exchange Clearing House (Australia)
- Six Food Elimination Diet
- Société Française d'Endoscopie Digestive (France)
- Solvation Free Energy Density (bioinformatics)
- Santa Fe Economic Development, Inc. (Santa Fe, NM)
- Semantic Foundations of Engineering Design Languages
- Sourceforge Enterprise Edition
- Steady Flow Energy Equation
- South Florida Environmental Ethics Consortium (University of Miami; Florida)
- Space Fleet Elite Forces (Star Trek role playing group)
- Scottish Further Education Funding Council
- Six Flags Elitch Gardens (Denver, CO)
- Skagit Fisheries Enhancement Group (Mount Vernon, WA)
- San Francisco Estuary Institute
- Shift Finger Engagement Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
After backing from Business Connect, Ms Gregson was presented with the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative Award at the Bank of England Conference Centre in London earlier this month.
The software is recommended by the Institute of Financial Accountants and the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative.