Rich has been providing balance, creating space for credit unions and other small financial institutions to run their businesses and serve their customers without drowning them in regulations," she said.
What does SFI stand for?
SFI stands for Small Financial Institution
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFI
We have 250 other meanings of SFI in our Acronym Attic
- Siemens Flow Instruments (Denmark)
- Sight Flow Indicator (various companies)
- Significant Financial Interest (disclosure requirement)
- Simulated Fault Injection
- Single Float Image (Colorado State University)
- Single Frequency Interface
- Six Figure Income
- Skipsteknisk Forskningsinstitutt (Ship Research Institute of Norway)
- Slovenski Forum Inovacij (Slovenian: Slovenian Innovation Forum)
- Small Farm Institute (Maryland and Virginia)
- Société Française d'Immunologie
- Société Française d'Ingénierie (French: French Society of Engineering)
- Society for Immunology (various locations)
- Software Fault Injection
- Software Freedom International (Hudson, NH)
- Software-Based Fault Isolation
- Solar Flux Index (value based on sunspots to measure radio propagation)
- Solid Fat Index
- Sony Finance International (Japan)
- Sound Families Initiative (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The State Council also pledged to lower the deposit reserve ratio for small financial institutions which would -- in theory -- free up more money for them to lend to private companies.
Telavance experience has been earned through its staff participation in over 100 engagements with a wide range of large to small financial institutions.
Hoenig said that it would be unthinkable for the Fed to lose oversight of small financial institutions in the country as part of an overhaul of financial regulation in the US.
But the ratio at small financial institutions such as rural credit cooperatives will be left unchanged to bolster the agricultural sector, Xinhua News Agency quoted the central bank as saying.
The FDIC has increased the number of staff handling banking failures by 60% as it faces the most challenging environment since the savings and loan crisis of the late 1980s which drove hundreds of small financial institutions out of business.
Structured finance is becoming more common and is being offered by both large and small financial institutions for companies with very unique financing needs.
Lavelle, has been with the firm for 32 years and is now president of the small financial institution in a neighborhood that has seen better economic times.