The PacStar 6000 Series solutions demonstrated in the Harris booth are the only products available using the Cisco Unified Communications platform that meet the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Digital Voice eXchange and Small End Office standards.
What does SMEO stand for?
SMEO stands for Small End Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of SMEO
We have 3 other meanings of SMEO in our Acronym Attic
- Seatrade Middle East Maritime
- Social Media in Emergency Management (various organizations)
- Surface Mount Equipment Manufacturers Association (Association of SMT board assemblers)
- Secure E-Mail in Mobile Environments (protocol)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Ministerial Meeting (Asia-Pacific Economic Corporation)
- Southern Marin Emergency Medical Paramedic System (California)
- Southern Maine Emergency Medical Services (Portland, ME)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Subject Matter Expert Network (Defense Technical Information Center)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Office (Trade and Industry Department; Hong Kong)
- Senior Marine Engine Operator Licence (Scotland, UK)
- Small and Micro-Enterprise Programme (Kenya)
- Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology
- Sperm Meets Egg Plan
- Spinal Motor Evoked Potential (neurology)
- Standard Male Electric Plug
- Subject Matter Expert Panel
- Summer Medical Education Program
- Southwest Mississippi Electric Power Association
- Small and Medium Enterprise Promotion and Development Office (Ministry of Industry and Commerce; Laos)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ILPR is especially well suited for small end offices and controlled environment vaults.
The solutions -- PacStar 6300, PacStar 6350, PacStar 6800 and PacStar 6800-T -- are the only products available on the market using the Cisco Unified Communications platform that are designed to meet the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Digital Voice eXchange and Small End Office standards.
As a result of its low cost and compact design, the OCX can be placed in small end offices, ILEC wire centers, CLEC points of presence, campus switching hubs, and major commercial buildings.
As a result of its low cost and compact design, the OCX can be placed in small end offices, ILEC wire centers and collocation sites, CLEC points of presence, campus switching hubs, and major commercial buildings.
The OCX architecture is targeted, amongst other things, at a lucrative albeit largely ignored segment of the installed switching base -- small end office switches.