Effects of maximal doses of atorvastatin versus rosuvastatin on small dense low density lipoprotein cholesterol levels.
What does SDLDL stand for?
SDLDL stands for Small Dense Low Density Lipoprotein
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Synchronous Data Link Controller
- System Design Life Cycle
- System Development Life Cycle
- System Did Lose Control
- Synchronous Data Link Control Broadcast (Cisco)
- San Diego Land Conservancy Coalition (Bonsall, CA)
- Sir David Longland Correctional Centre (Australia)
- School of Distance Learning Continuing Education (Kavitha College, India)
- Systems Development Life Cycle Methodology (US EPA)
- Synchronous Data Link Control Transport (Cisco)
- South Dakota Lions Eye Bank
- Shaft Driven Lift Fan
- Similar Day Load Forecast (electrical systems)
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Special District Leadership Foundation (California)
- Structural Design/Lateral Forces (Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development; California)
- San Diego Latino Film Festival
- Specification and Description Language Graphical Representation (also seen as SDL/GR)
- Sumo Dead Lift High Pull (weight-lifting)
- Serum Digoxin-Like Immunoreactivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small dense low density lipoprotein has increased affinity for LDL receptor-independent cell surface binding sites: a potential mechanism for increased atherogenicity.