One such product is the Small Craft Intrusion Barrier (SCIB), developed by Wave Dispersion, an American company, after the attack on the USS Cole in Yemen in 2000.
What does SCIB stand for?
SCIB stands for Small Craft Intrusion Barrier
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCIB
We have 13 other meanings of SCIB in our Acronym Attic
- Spinal Cord Injuries Association of Nigeria (est. 1984)
- Soil and Crop Improvement Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Saldo de la Cuenta Individual de Ahorro para Pensiones
- Salisbury Community Internet Access Project
- Société des Chanteurs Initiés Amateurs de Paillardes
- South Central Iowa Area Partnership
- Specialized Care Incentives and Assistance Program
- Steering Committee to Increase Antioch Pluralism
- South Central Illinois Adoptive Parents Association (Chatham, IL)
- Ship Characteristics and Improvement Board
- Society of Certified Investment Bankers (India)
- Southern Consortium for Injury Biomechanics (Birmingham, AL)
- Super Charge Ion Battery (Toshiba)
- Switzerland Convention and Incentive Bureau
- South Central Iowa Bandmasters Association (Huxley, IA)
- Southern California Independent Booksellers Association
- Southern California Interscholastic Basketball Coaches Association
- Summer College in Biotechnology and Life Sciences
- Semi-Classical Infinite-Barrier Model
- Syndicat National des Fabricants de Structures et Charpentes Industrialisées en Bois (French: National Union of Structure Manufacturers and Industrialized Wood Carpentry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The WhisprWave Marine Small Craft Intrusion Barrier suffered no damage, despite sustained winds of 80 mph with gusts up to 100 mph, said Dennis Smith, chief executive officer of Wave Dispersion Technologies, of Summit, N.