He added Khaliq had been a cannabis user for several years, got into a cycle of debt and supplied to a small circle of friends.
What does SCOF stand for?
SCOF stands for Small Circle of Friends (hip-hop group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SCOF
We have 16 other meanings of SCOF in our Acronym Attic
- Special Checkout Equipment
- Standing Committee on the Environment
- Sustainment Center of Excellence (Fort Lee, VA)
- Standing Committee on Evaluation and Accountability (post-secondary education standards; British Columbia, Canada)
- South Central Oregon Economic Development District
- Scientific Committee on Occupational Exposure Limits
- State and County Officers and Employees Retirement System
- Standing Committee on Educational Technology (British Columbia, Canada)
- Scottish Council for Outdoor Education Training and Recreation
- San Clemente Ocean Festival
- Standing Committee of Officials (Ministerial Council for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs; Australia)
- Standing Committee on Fisheries (Canadian Parliament)
- Static Coefficient of Friction (slip resistance)
- Superformance Cobra Owners Forum (cars)
- Supreme Court of Florida
- Swirling Cesspool of Filth
- Shipping Control Office, Forward Area (US Navy)
- Standing Committee on Finance and Administration
- Standing Committee on the Food Chain and Animal Health (UK)
- Supreme Court of Florida
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rather than seeking reconciliation and new allies following bruising, deeply flawed elections, he has continued to rely on a small circle of friends and advisers.
Most female smokers told the Yemen Times that they smoke secretly and only within a small circle of friends.
Using a feature called TvME, GenosTV subscribers will also be able to create and distribute their own television channels, sharing them either with a small circle of friends, broader interest based groups, or the entire GenosTV community.
Using a feature called TvME(TM), GenosTV(TM) subscribers will be able to create and distribute their own television channels, sharing them either with a small circle of friends, a broader interest-based group or the entire GenosTV(TM) community.
This is a very small circle of friends in solar," he said.
com Comic legend Harvey Pekar and a host of comic artists contribute to THE BEATS, a fine graphic history of the Beat movement that began among a small circle of friends and grew to a literary movement that sparked change and controversy.
She kept the news to a small circle of friends and didn't want to make a fuss.