com/), a local consulting firm that provides intellectual property (IP) and technology transfer services, has announced that the company was selected as a finalist for the 2012 Business North Carolina Small Business of the Year Award.
What does SBOY stand for?
SBOY stands for Small Business of the Year (award)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Short-Burst Oxygen Therapy
- Sociedade Brasileira de Ortopedia e Traumatologia
- State Bar of Texas
- State Board of Tax Appeal (Kansas)
- Sports Babe of the Day
- Sloujba Biezpieki Oukraini (Ukrainian Civil Secret Service; KGB successor since 1991)
- Seaver Board of Visitors (Pepperdine University; California)
- Sequential Blow Off Valve
- Steel Blades of Vengeance (Denver, CO metal band)
- Steunpunt Bestuurlijke Organisatie Vlaanderen (Dutch: Flanders Strategic Support Organization; Flanders, Belgium)
- San Luis Obispo, CA, USA - San Luis Obispo County Airport (Airport Code)
- Santa Barbara Project (California)
- School Breakfast Participation (various locations)
- School Breakfast Program
- School Building Program (Philippines)
- Schoolboy Pin (wrestling)
- Science-Based Practice (pathology)
- Scotia Bank Place (Ottawa Senators home arena)
- Screen Block and Pay (finance)
- Search Best Practices (FAST Search)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now they will find out if they can add to that success in the Nectar awards Small Business of the Year category.
SEATTLE, March 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Frontier GeoSciences (Frontier Global) announced today it was awarded Oak Ridge National Laboratories 2009 Small Business of the Year Award.
THE winner of the 2005 Birmingham Small Business of the Year Award has launched the search for next year's most successful companies.
Byline: By Steve Pain The winner of the 2005 Birmingham Small Business of the Year Award has launched the search for next year's most successful businesses.
Marvin Insurance Agency was honored by Assemblywoman Sharon Runner as her legislative district's Small Business of the Year.
SMALL businesses are vital to the future success of the Welsh economy, which is why the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (Acca) is delighted to be sponsoring the Small Business of the Year Award at the Business Awards for Wales 2002.
TB&A Named Florida Small Business of the Year Honored for its "staying power, growth, increase in sales, financial soundness, innovation, response to adversity and community service, TB&A received the 2000 Florida Small Business of the Year award at a ceremony last year in Washington, D.