The Canadian government has undertaken initiatives such as the Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program as well as investment incentives under the Small Business Venture Capital Act which could benefit Mantra's operations by providing concrete financial benefits for our work on environmentally friendly technologies," said Dennis Petke, Mantra's Chief Financial Officer.
What does SBVCA stand for?
SBVCA stands for Small Business Venture Capital Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Stinson Beach Village Association
- Syndicat de la Basse Vallée de l'Adour
- Syndicat des Vignerons Bio Aquitaine
- San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers (California)
- Santa Barbara Visual Arts Alliance (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Stony Brook Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- San Bernardino Valley Audubon Society (California)
- Southern Berkshire Volunteer Ambulance Squad (Great Barrington, MA)
- Saginaw Bay Visitors Center (Bay City, Michigan)
- San Bernardino Valley College
- Spring Branch Volunteer Fire Department (Houston, TX)
- Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (anti-John Kerry group)
- Smith Boeser Van Grafhorst
- Sub-Boundary Layer Vortex Generator (aviation)
- Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Systolic Blood Volume Increase
- Santa Barbara Vocal Jazz Foundation (California)
- San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District (California)
- Singular Boundary Value Problems
- Student Body Vice President (student government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
was established to make venture capital investments in a portfolio of small businesses in British Columbia that qualify under the Small Business Venture Capital Act, focusing on all of B.
25, 2003 eMedRx Received Notification From the Government of British Columbia that it Qualifies as an Eligible Small Business ("ESB") Under the Small Business Venture Capital Act Security Biometrics, Inc.