They include a $100,000 challenge grant to the Los Angeles Urban League, Pasadena-Foothills Chapter, to develop a Small Business Training Institute with an advocacy component and a Lending Partnership; a $30,000 challenge grant to Neighborhood Housing Services to increase the number of micro-enterprise operators it can help through the Neighborhood Enterprise Center; $35,000 to the Neighborhood Enterprise Center to hire a bilingual trainer and to modify its program design to meet the needs of the Hispanic entrepreneur; and now the $30,000 challenge grant to the Pasadena Enterprise Center for individual business counseling in accounting, finance, law, management, human resources, production, planning and marketing.
What does SBTI stand for?
SBTI stands for Small Business Training Institute (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBTI
We have 3 other meanings of SBTI in our Acronym Attic
- Subsurface Barrier Test Facility (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Blacksburg, VA)
- Sustainable Building Task Force (California)
- Svenska Bordtennisförbundet (Sweden)
- Santa Barbara Technology Group (California)
- Stochastic Bracketing Transduction Grammar (computational linguistics)
- Sustainable Buildings Task Group (environmentally green buildings)
- Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation
- Scottish Book Trade Index (National Library of Scotland; UK)
- Sigma Breakthrough Technologies, Inc.
- Soy Bean Trypsin Inhibitor
- State Bank Training Institute (Pakistan)
- Small Business Technology Investment Fund (New York)
- Schiffrin Barroway Topaz Kessler LLP
- S-Bahn Tunnel Leipzig (German: S-Rail Tunnel Leipzig; Leipzig, Germany)
- Strategische Beleidskeuze Toekomst Luchtvaart (Dutch: Strategic Policy for the Future of Aviation)
- Scientific Basis of Treatment Methodology
- Session-Based Test Management (software)
- Small Business Technology Magazine
- Sports Bike Tsukuba Matsunaga (est. 2001; Japan; bike shop)