The FAST program is designed to stimulate economic development among small high-technology businesses through federally funded innovation and research and development programs like Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer.
What does SBTT stand for?
SBTT stands for Small Business Technology Transfer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SBTT
We have 5 other meanings of SBTT in our Acronym Attic
- Small Business Transportation Resource Center (US DOT)
- School Based Technology Specialist (education)
- School Bus and Traffic Safety (North Carolina Department of Transportation)
- Screen-Based Trading System (India)
- Singapore Blood Transfusion Service (est. 1946)
- Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (Louisville, KY)
- Southern Beef Technology Services (New South Wales, Australia)
- Static Bus Transfer Switch
- Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel
- Shipboard Training Team
- Southern Bell Telephone and Telegraph
- Studio By The Tracks (Irondale, AL)
- South Bend Table Tennis Center (New Carlisle, IN)
- Sri Balaji Teachers Training College (India)
- Security Business & Technology Unit (Microsoft)
- Sydney Business and Technology User Group (Australia)
- Small Business Television (network)
- Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão Digital (Portuguese: Brazilian System of Digital Television)
- Something Better Than Yours
- Still Bigger than You
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Xlerator program represents DOE's first Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Phase III funding.
In another 11th hour reprieve, Congress has passed an extension authorizing funding for programs under the Small Business Administration, including the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STIR) programs through Sept.
Notice: this program announcement (PA) must be read in conjunction with the current Omnibus Solicitation of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Grant Applications.
The Executive Order specifically directs federal agencies that have one or more Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) or Small Business Technology Transfer (SBTT) programs to give high priority to proposals for manufacturing-related research.
Navy's Small Business Technology Transfer program; and $500,000 for a two-year contract under the U.
government's Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
RBM), the leading multiplexed biomarker testing laboratory for the life sciences industry, announced today that it has been awarded a Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant by the United States Department of Defense entitled "Rapid Assessment of Individual Soldier Operational Readiness.