GLOVER Executive Director Small Business Technology Coalition Jere is an attorney with the Brand Law Group in Washington, DC representing small businesses on SBIR related issues.
What does SBTC stand for?
SBTC stands for Small Business Technology Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBTC
We have 23 other meanings of SBTC in our Acronym Attic
- Simsbury Bank and Trust Company (Simsbury, CT)
- Ministry of Small Business, Tourism, and Culture (Canada)
- Saved By the Cross
- Seattle Bicycle Touring Club (Seattle, Washington)
- Serene Bastards of Tarbae Chaos (gaming)
- Shall Be The Conqueror
- Skill-Biased Technical Change
- Skill-Biased Technological Change
- Sleeping Bear Trading Company (Michigan)
- Slow Boat to China
- So Be the Child
- Solid Bare Tinned Copper (grounding connections)
- Southern Baptists of Texas Convention
- Speed Brake/Thrust Controller (US NASA)
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club (UK)
- State Blood Transfusion Council (India)
- Stockport Binocular & Telescope Centre, Ltd (UK)
- Stream-Based Trace Compression
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club of America
- State Board for Technical and Comprehensive Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The discussion, being moderated by Richard Carroll of the Small Business Technology Coalition will focus on pressing topics including: Internet Taxes, the Digital Divide, Telecommunications Access to the Internet, Privacy, Security, Regulatory Reform, International e-Commerce, Federal Research for Networking/Internet and Digital Signatures.