Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Survival Committee and Citizens for a Sound Economy.
What does SBSC stand for?
SBSC stands for Small Business Survival Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBSC
We have 73 other meanings of SBSC in our Acronym Attic
- Sullivan, Bruyette, Speros, and Blayney, Inc. (McLean, VA; financial service)
- Saginaw Bay Sustainable Business Partnership (Michigan)
- Small Business Systems Business Unit
- Santa Barbara Sailing Center (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Scenario-Based Stochastic Program
- School Bus Safety Company (Macedonia, OH)
- Single Base, Single Collector
- Small Business Specialist Certification (Microsoft)
- Small Business Specialist Community (Microsoft)
- Small Business Support Center (DARPA)
- Sony Business Solutions Corporation (Japan)
- South Berkeley Senior Center (Berkeley, CA)
- South Burnett Speedway Club
- Special Broadcasting Service Corporation (Australia)
- Spectrum Blue Steel Corporation
- Sprint Business Service Center
- Stop Being So Cute
- Swagelok Biopharm Services Company (various locations)
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Santa Barbara School District (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Limiting the use of coal would hurt the economy but do nothing to increase health benefits," Karen Kerrigan, President and CEO of the Small Business Survival Committee said.
This survey, conducted annually by the Small Business Survival Committee, in Washington, D.
States Ranked on Entrepreneurship Policies The Small Business Survival Committee (SBSC) has released its sixth annual state rankings according to its respective policy climates for small business and entrepreneurship in the Small Business Survival Index 2001.
In July, CA also joined other concerned groups in signing a letter to Congress, organized by the Small Business Survival Committee, opposing any hike in the Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards.
Keating, head economist of the Small Business Survival Committee, a hilariously named group that attacks government spending like the plague.
``Small-business owners are consumers, too, and the bottom line is that small businesses as consumers got the short end of the stick from this FCC decision,'' said Karen Kerrigan, president of the Small Business Survival Committee.
Members of the coalition include a growing list of diverse organizations, including the following: American Agriculture Movement of Arkansas, American Agri-Women, American Corn Growers Association, American Council of Life Insurers, Business and Professional Women/USA, Citizens Against Government Waste, Committee of Annuity Insurers, Financial Services Roundtable, Hispanic Business Roundtable, National Association for Variable Annuities, National Association of Farmer Elected Committees, National Community Pharmacists Association, National Consumers League, National Taxpayers Union, Small Business Survival Committee, Soybean Producers of America, The Latino Coalition, U.