The Objective 1 Programme Monitoring Committee has rubber-stamped the appointment of Greater Merseyside Enterprises, which replaced Business Link this April, to act as "managing agents" for the provision of small business support services.
What does SBSS stand for?
SBSS stands for Small Business Support Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBSS
We have 57 other meanings of SBSS in our Acronym Attic
- Single Bead String Reactor
- Single-Beam Sample Reference
- Super Bock Super Rock (music festival)
- Synchronous Burst Static Random Access Memory (8.5-12ns access time)
- School Based Support Services (various locations)
- Science-Based Stockpile Stewardship (US nuclear weapons' maintenance & certification)
- Shanghai Bureau of State Security
- Silver Bullet Silver Shield (Chris Duane project)
- Small Business Server Solution (Gateway)
- Small Business Source System
- Software-Based Secondary System
- South Bristol Speleological Society (UK)
- Space-Based Space Surveillance
- Sprott Business Students' Society (Canada)
- St Bernard State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Standard Base Supply System
- State Board of Social Services (Colorado)
- Stealth Bullet Shooting Society
- Symbol-By-Symbol Soft-Decision Metrics
- Subic Bay Satellite Systems, Inc. (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GME replaced the local Business Link and Training and Enterprise Councils earlier this year as part of a government reorganisation of small business support services.
com is the only end-to-end Internet solution that combines service, hardware, software and technical support for its customers by offering: -- A catalog featuring over 500,000 office products at significantly discounted prices -- Web-based ordering, inventory control and customized delivery -- A fleet of on-site service technicians for everything in the office, from copiers to computers, backed-up by an online IT resource center, Internet-based customer service, and real-time technical support "chat" -- A broad offering of small business support services (including leasing and printing) available over the Internet To learn more about 1BT.