The not-for-profit small business support group described the move as 'one of the most business-friendly concessions' a council could make for small retailers.
What does SBSG stand for?
SBSG stands for Small Business Support Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBSG
We have 17 other meanings of SBSG in our Acronym Attic
- Sambandssoldatenes Forening (Norewgian soldier association)
- Service Bureau for Small Fisherfolks
- Side By Side Financials, LLC (New York, NY)
- Steel Bridge Songfest (Wisconsin)
- Stop By Shoot Film (Eastman Kodak Co)
- Swidler Berlin Shereff Friedman LLP (law firm; Washington, DC)
- Swiss Baseball and Softball Federation
- Striped Bass Stamp Fund Advisory Committee (California Department of Fish and Game)
- School-Based Support Group
- Small Business Services Group
- Spa Builders Systems Group
- Step by Step Graphics (magazine)
- Suicide Bereavement Support Group (Australia and UK)
- Step-by-Step Genetic Algorithm
- Santa Barbara Student Housing Cooperative (University of California at Santa Barbara; Santa Barbara, CA)
- Separation by Bonding Silicon Islands (semiconductor fabrication)
- Shaw Binary Systems, Inc. (est. 1999; San Diego, CA)
- Silver Bullet Solutions, Inc. (Arlington, VA; est. 1997)
- Single Billing Services, Inc. (Tennessee)
- Small Business Survival Index (state entrepreneurship climate index)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research carried out by not-for-profit small business support group the Forum of Private Business found sales and marketing strategy is a priority for over one in five - 26.
A SMALL business support group is urging members to put a new bank lending appeals process to the test.
Meanwhile the small business support group the Forum of Private Business welcomed the one per cent cut in small companies tax, together with the new pounds 5 million threshold for entrepreneurs' relief on capital gains tax.
Last night, small business support groups argued that this region needs the extra cash, as the North-East must create an extra 32,000 small businesses each year just to bring us up to the national average.
A SMALL business support group has called for radical tax simplification in next week's Budget.
Byline: Tony McDonough A SMALL business support group is warning that inaccurate property valuations are preventing many firms from accessing affordable bank lending.
A SMALL business support group has reacted to reports that a controversial tax on private parking spaces is set to be extended.