Refurbished and stocked with tenants, it's the place to be to connect with small business start-ups.
What does SBSU stand for?
SBSU stands for Small Business Start-Up (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBSU
We have 2 other meanings of SBSU in our Acronym Attic
- Search-Based Software Testing
- Sian Bradwell Softball Tournament (Canada)
- Small-Business Success Training
- Smart Battery Table
- Software-Based Self-Testing
- Spring Break Service Trip (student program)
- Sugar Bowl Ski Team (California)
- Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (FCCC)
- South Bengal State Transport Corporation
- Subsidiary Body on Scientific, Technical, and Technological Advice (of the Convention On Biodiversity)
- Social and Behavioural Sciences Unit (International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research; Bangladesh)
- Solidaritas Buruh Sumatera Utara (Indonesian: Labor Solidarity North Sumatra)
- State Bank of Southern Utah
- State Banks' Staff Union (India)
- State of the Black Student Union (conference)
- single beat spectral variance
- Société de Bactériologie Systématique et Vétérinaire
- Spring Branch, Smithson Valley (Texas)
- Selective Broadcast Signaling Virtual Channel
- School Based Service Worker (Oklahoma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Council bosses believe that small business start-ups hold the key to the long term success of the region.
Any assistance to small business start-ups would be welcomed," said Mr Gibbons.
Small business start-ups and entrepreneurs can flourish and grow with support from Batelco's inet business broadband," he added.
It is well-known something like half of all new marriages end in divorce these days and the failure rate for small business start-ups is just as high.
In the 1980s, there were concerted efforts to encourage people to become entrepreneurs, but small business start-ups have a high failure rate under any economic conditions.
For example, from 2001 to 2004 25 percent of 7(a) loans went to small business start-ups compared to an estimated 5 percent of conventional loan.
There are many things you might use a CTA for: inheritance tax, advice on estate planning, self-employment, small business start-ups and VAT.