Through Worcester's Small Business Service Bureau, she learned about CWE and cannot say enough about what the classes have done for her, most important for this woman who already had a business background, by encouraging her.
What does SBSB stand for?
SBSB stands for Small Business Service Bureau (est. 1968)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBSB
We have 21 other meanings of SBSB in our Acronym Attic
- Sutherland's Bicycle Shop Aids, Inc.
- Swaziland Boy Scouts Association
- Swift Boat Sailors Association
- Switch Beam Smart Antenna
- Systematic Biology Society of Australia
- Small Business Set-Aside Alliance
- St Bernard School Athletic Association
- Stanford Business School Alumni Association
- San Bernardino Sexual Assault Services (California)
- Santa Barbara Speakers Bureau, LLC
- Sooner Born-Sooner Bred (Oklahoma University saying)
- South Boston Savings Bank (Massachusetts)
- Southern Belle Swing Bash (dance workshop)
- Sullivan, Bruyette, Speros, and Blayney, Inc. (McLean, VA; financial service)
- Saginaw Bay Sustainable Business Partnership (Michigan)
- Small Business Systems Business Unit
- Santa Barbara Sailing Center (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Scenario-Based Stochastic Program
- School Bus Safety Company (Macedonia, OH)
- Single Base, Single Collector
Samples in periodicals archive:
The one-day conference features top experts in the field, including: Charles Stellar, president of the American Managed Care & Review Association; Lisa Carroll, vice president of Health Services at Small Business Service Bureau, Inc.
As the Senate is drafting their final version of a Health Care Reform bill, the Small Business Service Bureau, Inc.
Carroll Enterprises is the parent company of the Worcester-based Small Business Service Bureau Inc.
The HSA option will be offered with Liberty by Tufts Health Plan, powered by Destiny Health, to small businesses with fewer than 10 employees through a unique partnership with three Massachusetts intermediaries - the Small Business Service Bureau, Inc.
SBSB members back STOCK Act WORCESTER - According to a recent survey by the Worcester-based Small Business Service Bureau, 95 percent of the bureau's members who responded are in favor of the STOCK Act, which would set up rules for members of Congress to prevent insider trading.
Offered through an arrangement between BancBoston Insurance Agency (BBIA) and Small Business Service Bureau, Inc.
Army, a customer service representative, decided to take up a collection in her office at the Small Business Service Bureau Inc.