small business RESOURCE guide For everyone who has ever considered starting their own business, here's a guide to get you on the path to entrepreneurial success.
What does SBRG stand for?
SBRG stands for Small Business Resource Guide (Internal Revenue Service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBRG
We have 4 other meanings of SBRG in our Acronym Attic
- Swansea Bay Racial Equality Council (UK)
- Santa Barbara Region Economic Community Project
- Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act
- Small Breed Rescue of East Tennessee
- Saint Bernard Rescue Foundation (various locations)
- Savings Bank of the Russian Federation
- Suisun Bay Reserve Fleet (US DOT; Benicia, CA)
- Small Business Regulatory Flexibility Act
- Small Business Regulatory Fairness Board (Missouri)
- Santa Barbara Restaurant Group, Inc. (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Sustainable Buildings Research Group (University of Greenwich; London, England, UK)
- Sugoda Buayan Royal House (Philippines)
- Santa Barbara Regional Health Authority
- San Bernardino Railway Historical Society (California)
- Scientifically Based Reading Instruction
- Seattle Biomedical Research Institute (est. 1976; Seattle, WA)
- Serikat Buruh Rokok Indonesia (Indonesia Cigarette Factory Workers Union)
- Small Business Research Initiative
- Social and Behavioral Research Institute (California State University, San Marcos)
- State Ballet of Rhode Island (Lincoln, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forum attendees will receive a SBA Small Business Resource Guide, which includes local resources to help entrepreneurs start and grow a small business.
So the city and the Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce have teamed up to create a Small Business Resource Guide, designed to provide answers to most local business people's questions.