Maintains the Small Business Resource Database (SBRD).
What does SBRD stand for?
SBRD stands for Small Business Resource Database (USAID)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBRD
We have 4 other meanings of SBRD in our Acronym Attic
- small blue round cell (tumor)
- Small Business Resource Center
- Standards Based Report Cards (education)
- Saginaw Bay Resource Conservation and Development Area
- Santa Barbara Rape Crisis Center (California)
- South Baton Rouge Church of Christ (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Saginaw Bay Resource Conservation and Development (Michigan)
- Sunbeam Records/CD (catalogue prefix)
- Small Blue Round Cell Tumors
- Santa Barbara Ranger District (California)
- Special Bay Ridge District (New York, NY)
- Sustainable Building Resource Directory (Arlington, VA)
- Securing Business Ready Data Centers (Cisco security certification)
- Santa Barbara Real Estate (Santa Barbara, California)
- Scenario Based Requirements Elicitation (computing)
- Sugarbeet Research and Education Board (Minnesota and North Dakota; sugarbeet growers cooperative)
- Sugar Beet Research and Education Committee
- Swansea Bay Racial Equality Council (UK)
- Santa Barbara Region Economic Community Project
- Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act