The majority of small construction and contracting businesses participating in a nationwide Small Business Research Board (SBRB) study will try to maintain their current loan levels through 2008 and another 11% will seek to reduce their credit needs during the year.
What does SBRB stand for?
SBRB stands for Small Business Research Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBRB
We have 2 other meanings of SBRB in our Acronym Attic
- Science-Based Risk Assessment (agriculture)
- Shepley Bulfinch Richardson and Abbott (building design practice; Boston, MA)
- Simulation-Based Reliability Assessment
- Slovenian Business and Research Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Smart Bomb Rack Assembly
- Stamford Brook Residents Association (UK)
- Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences (also seen as RASSB)
- Safety Basis Review Board (US Department of Energy)
- Scottish Borders Rural Broadband (Scottish Enterprise; UK)
- Site Baseline Review Board
- Social and Behavioral Research Branch (genome research; US NIH)
- Santa Barbara Republican Club
- Santa Barbara Research Center (Raytheon)
- Santa Barbara Research Corporation
- Simpósio Brasileiro de Redes de Computadores (Portuguese: Brazilian Symposium on Computer Networks)
- small blue round cell (tumor)
- Small Business Resource Center
- Standards Based Report Cards (education)
- Saginaw Bay Resource Conservation and Development Area
- Santa Barbara Rape Crisis Center (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An International Profit Associates Small Business Research Board survey finds that small and medium-sized manufacturers are slightly less confident in their business prospects over the course of the next 12 months.
More construction and contracting businesses as well as small retailers and transportation companies reported during the third quarter of 2007 that they are considering expansion plans for the next 12 to 24 months, according to the latest Small Business Research Board (SBRB) study released here today.
The latest information about the Small Business Research Board can be found at www.
The Small Business Research Board (SBRB) has established a Small Business Confidence Index (SBCI) for two new industry categories, including the retail and distribution / wholesaling businesses, it was announced here today.
Further details about the Small Business Research Board can be found at www.
The Small Business Research Board (SBRB) reported today that the outlook for small businesses in two of three key U.
Small Business Research Board study indicates construction, contracting industry to decrease hiring next 12 months.