PSCU said its flexible architecture supports mobile, voice, consumer and small business online banking and includes the 24/7 support of the big CUSO's contact center operation.
What does SBOB stand for?
SBOB stands for Small Business Online Banking
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBOB
We have 1 other meaning of SBOB in our Acronym Attic
- Specimen Botanical Orchid Award
- Standardbred Breeders and Owners Association
- Standardbred Breeders of Ontario Association
- Standardbred Owners Association
- State Bank Officer's Association
- State Board of Accountancy
- State Board of Agriculture
- Summary Basis of Approval
- Swarm Based Optimization Algorithms
- Serial Best of Breed (Gaming Standards Association)
- Stichting Bewoners Organisatie Bomenbuurt (Dutch neighborhood organization)
- School Board of Broward County (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Santa Barbara Oratorio Chorale
- School Board of Osceola County (Florida)
- Small Business Online Community (networking group)
- Small Business Opportunity Conference (Northwestern University School of Law; Illinois)
- State Board of Corrections (prison agency)
- Swansea Bay Orienteering Club (UK)
- Settlement Balance Order Destined
- Soluble Biochemical Oxygen Demand (pollution indicator)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By making it easier for a bank to, for instance, transition a small business using a consumer online banking front-end to a small business online banking front-end, S1 is addressing a critical need for banks.
Today, the bank utilizes a host of Fiserv solutions including the Premier([R]) bank platform for account processing, Retail Online[TM] and Business Online[TM] for consumer and small business online banking, and CheckFree([R]) RXP([R]) for bill payment.
Her last assignment at the bank was as senior vice president in Fleet's Business Development & Strategy eBusiness group, where she was responsible for small business online banking.
selected Corillian as its partner to enhance its consumer and small business online banking services.
In February, S1 formed a strategic relationship with PassMark Security, which was acquired by RSA Security in April, to integrate RSA Security's industry-leading, risk-based authentication security system with its retail and small business online banking solutions.
Nasdaq:CORI), the top provider of online banking solutions to leading financial institutions, today announced that many of its customers have been recognized as leaders in the small business online banking industry in the most recent Watchfire(R) GomezPro(TM) SOHO/Microbanker Scorecard rankings.
Bank of America is the nation's #1 Small Business Administration lender, is ranked #1 by Gomez for small business online banking, and was named 2003 Small Business Bank of the Year by the Export-Import Bank of the United States.