Celestino has held senior positions with various lenders and, prior to joining ISNB, was the former Northeast Vice President, SBA Senior Business Development Officer, for Small Business Loan Source, Inc.
What does SBLS stand for?
SBLS stands for Small Business Loan Source (Houston, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBLS
We have 2 other meanings of SBLS in our Acronym Attic
- Self Help Group Bank Linkage Programme
- Service-Based Local Policy
- Service-based Local Policy (3GPP)
- Simplified Bank Loan Participation Plan
- Small Business Loan Program (various organizations)
- Swindon Borough Local Plan (UK)
- South Bay Labor for Peace and Justice (San Jose, CA)
- South Bedfordshire Local Plan Review (UK)
- Simple Balanced Likelihood Ratio
- Simple Balanced Likelihood Ratio with Cuts
- South Brooklyn Legal Services (New York)
- Standard Base Level System
- Small Business and Labor Surplus Area
- Society of Biblical Literature: Sources for Biblical Study (book series)
- Society of Biblical Literature Seminar Papers
- Society of Biblical Literature Symposium Series
- School-Based Learning Team
- Separated But Living Together
- Sequential Bilateral Lung Transplantation
- Sponsored by the Letter T (technology blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CO 1 Lending 19 Small Business Loan Source Houston, TX 1 Inc.
First Banks' wholly owned banking subsidiary, First Bank, through its newly formed non-bank subsidiary, Small Business Loan Source LLC, headquartered in St.