This includes Long Term Evolution (LTE) radio functionality, a state-of-the-art Evolved Packet Core (EPC), a leading-edge architecture based on IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), and a family of 4G-centric home and small business gateways.
What does SBG stand for?
SBG stands for Small Business Gateway
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBG
We have 103 other meanings of SBG in our Acronym Attic
- Server-Based Gaming
- Services Business Group
- Session Border Gateway (computing)
- Sideband Generator (microwave engineering)
- Sidjakov, Berman, Gomez (graphic design firm)
- Simeka Business Group (South Africa)
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc
- Singapore Botanical Garden
- Sky Blue Gaming
- Small Box Girder (assault bridge)
- Small Business Guarantee (various organizations)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Genética (Portugese)
- Spear Brothers Group (Midland, TX)
- Spirit Broadcasting Group, Inc
- Stability of Bridge Girders
- State Ballet of Georgia
- State Botanical Garden (various locations)
- Steel Box Girder (engineering)
- Strategic Business Group
- Stray Bullet Games (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He asked the Small Business Gateway about administrative support and was introduced to Maureen Davies, who was eligible for a week's work placement as part of the women returners course she was doing after a career break.
The Small Business Gateway provides assistance and advice to new businesses.
ClearAccess' ClearVision Management System enables service providers to remotely manage residential and small business gateways using the Broadband Forum's TR-069 protocol, enabling active management of the home and office network through a web browser.
Jungo has provided Forval with its latest OpenSMB version which is comprised of the software foundation for small business gateways, and includes an application framework for the coordination and delivery of advanced IP-based services such as remotely managed services, remote backup capability, as well as provide a framework for delivering additional services such as anti-virus and anti-spam in the future.
Joan and her two business partners, each put in pounds 1000 and secured a pounds 500 Small Business Gateway grant to open premises in Glasgow's Queen Street.
For example, Scottish Enterprise's Small Business Gateway gives advice.
Adrian's business, The Natural Skin Care Factory, received a pounds 3,000 loan from the Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust and a grant of pounds 500 from the Small Business Gateway.