bank authorized to make loans to Mexican companies through its small business development fund.
What does SBDF stand for?
SBDF stands for Small Business Development Fund (now Ho-Chunk Nation Zura Honac Business Loan Program; Ho-Chunk Nation; Wisconsin)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBDF
We have 1 other meaning of SBDF in our Acronym Attic
- State Board of Directors for Community Colleges (Arizona)
- Small Business Development Center Network (Burke, VA)
- Shared Binary Decision Diagram
- Small Bowel Displacement Device
- South Broward Drainage District (Florida)
- Structure-Based Drug Design
- Sliding Block-Decodable Encoder
- State Board of Dental Examiners (various states)
- Stichting Behoud De Eemvallei (Dutch: Conservation Foundation Eemvallei; Netherlands)
- Small Business Development Foundation (various locations)
- South Bay Detention Facility (Chula Vista, CA)
- Stockholm Belly Dance Festival (Sweden)
- System Background Debug Force Reset (control register)
- Saskatchewan Bid Depository, Inc. (Canada)
- School Bus Driver Instructor (various locations)
- Small Business Development Incubator
- Small Business Development Initiative (various locations)
- Small Business Development Institute (various locations)
- South Balkan Development Initiative
- Subic Bay Distribution, Inc. (Thailand)