About The Small Business Center at Wake Tech Community College The Small Business Center at Wake Tech Community College is a state funded organization which is part of the Small Business Center Network of North Carolina.
What does SBCN stand for?
SBCN stands for Small Business Center Network (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBCN
We have 7 other meanings of SBCN in our Acronym Attic
- Small Business Contact Manager (Microsoft)
- Small Business Customer Manager (software; Microsoft)
- Southwest Bible Church Mission (various states)
- Stichting Beheer Collectieve Middelen (Dutch: Collective Resources Management Foundation; The Hague, Netherlands)
- South Bend Center for Medical Education (Indiana)
- San Benito County Mental Health (Hollister, CA)
- San Bernardino County Medical Society
- Small Business Computer Management Services (J.H. Barnes & Associates)
- Soil-Borne Cereal Mosaic Virus
- Sitting Behind the Computer, Naked
- Small Business Club Niagara, Inc. (Canada)
- Small Business Community Network (Canada)
- Society for Biochromatography and Nanoseparations (formerly European Society of Biochromatography)
- Swaziland Breast Cancer Network
- Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra
- Scottish Borders Community Orchestra (UK; est. 1999)
- Shipbuilding Company (US Navy)
- Société Botanique du Centre-Ouest (French: Botanical Society of the Central West; EU)
- Slowly Biodegradable Chemical Oxygen Demand
- San Benito County Office of Education (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dickens came to the system office in January 2005 to lead the Small Business Center Network after more than 19 years at Halifax Community College in Weldon, N.
About The Small Business Center at Wake Tech Community College: The Small Business Center at Wake Tech Community College is a state funded organization which is part of the Small Business Center Network of North Carolina.