Prior to joining Cardinal Health in 2005, Beckel was Senior Vice President, Learning and Leadership Development, for Bank of America's Global Consumer and Small Business Banking divisions.
What does SBBD stand for?
SBBD stands for Small Business Banking Division
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBBD
We have 2 other meanings of SBBD in our Acronym Attic
- Standards-Based Bulletin Boards (teaching)
- Stichting Beveiliging Bedrijventerreinen Breda (Dutch: Industrial Security Foundation Breda; Breda, Netherlands)
- Santa Barbara Bridge Club (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Santa Barbara Business College (California)
- School Board of Broward County (Florida)
- Shilshole Bay Beach Club (Seattle, WA)
- Société Belge de Biologie Clinique (Belgian Society for Clinical Biology)
- Songtaew Baht Bus Cooperative (Thailand)
- Stone Bridge Boosters Club (Ashburn, VA)
- Singly Bordered Block Diagonal
- Southern Beamy Brain Damage (drink)
- Sectorcommissie Banken Beleggings En (Dutch: Sector Committee on Banking and Investment; accounting)
- Société Biblique Britannique et Étrangère (French: British and Foreign Bible Society)
- South Bay Business Environmental Coalition (California)
- Sparks Bureau of Business and Economic Research (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
- Saint Barnabas Burn Foundation (est. 1987; Livingston, NJ)
- Santa Barbara Bird Farm (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Silicone Based Brake Fluid
- Singapore Big Bike Fest (motorcycles)
- Singapore Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navigator refused to comment while Barclays, after initial denials, admitted she spent six months in its small business banking division in 2004 and 2005.
Peter Ibbetson, chairman of the state-controlled RBS/NatWest group's small business banking division, said the bank would not force the closure of healthy businesses.
CONTENTS: - Overview - Catalyst - Summary - Table of figures - Table of tables - Bank of America - Key findings - Company overview - Background - Ownership and management - Bank of America board of directors - Employees - Management values - Company structure - Bank of America's cards business is part of the Global Consumer and small Business Banking Group - Geographic coverage - Bank of America's international cards focus is on Canada, the UK and Continental Europe - Strategic focus - Bank of America's cards business sits in its Global Consumer and Small Business Banking division - Cards services accounts for a significant proportion of Bank of America's revenues - Bank of America is the largest issuer in the US with a strategy revolving around organic growth.
Bank of America is directing the Small Business Discount Program at new and existing checking account customers in its Small Business Banking division.
Most recently, Unger served as Vice President and Senior Sales Officer in Bank of America's Small Business Banking Division.
Subsequently, she spent three years in the Small Business Banking division.
com emphasizes our tremendous commitment to small business customers," said Martha Hayes, head of First Union's Small Business Banking Division.