For businesses looking for the latest data or help on just about anything pertaining to their business, the University of Central Arkansas' Small Business Advancement National Center is in a class by itself.
What does SBANC stand for?
SBANC stands for Small Business Advancement National Center (est. 1990; University of Central Arkansas; Conway, AR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBANC
- Scenario-Based Advanced Measurement Approach (operational risk management)
- Shanghai Bell Alcatel Mobile Communications (China)
- Single Breath Alveolar Mixing Efficiency
- South Bay Apple Macintosh User Group (Redondo Beach, CA)
- Saint-Petersburg Business-Angels Network (Russia)
- School Board Advocacy Network (Missouri School Boards' Association)
- Services-oriented Building Area Network
- Sociedade Brasileira de Alimentação e Nutrição
- Sport By Ability Niagara
- Straw Bale Association of Nebraska
- Spina Bifida Association of North Carolina
- State Bar Association of North Dakota (Bismarck, North Dakota)
- Smaller Business Association of New England
- Spina Bifida Association of North Texas
- Small Business Agency of Ontario (Ministry of Economic Development and Trade; Ontario, Canada)
- Small Business Answers Officer (Australia)
- Streak-Backed Oriole (bird species)
- US Small Business Association, Office of Advocacy
- Santa Barbara Association of Realtors (Santa Barbara, CA)
- South Bay Association of Realtors (Torrance, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu For CPAs looking to start their own business or expand the services they currently offer, the Small Business Advancement National Center page of the University of Central Arkansas Web site features sections such as Counseling and Consulting, Research and Dissemination, Strategic Alliances, and Training and Education.
The Small Business Advancement National Center website, www.