19) It is likely that the even the less-sensitive small bowel follow-through examination will diminish in importance in this new era of WCE.
What does SMF stand for?
SMF stands for Small Bowel Follow-Through (radiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMF
We have 203 other meanings of SMF in our Acronym Attic
- Shaking My Fist
- Sharp Manufacturing France (est. 1989)
- Sick Mother Figure (polite form)
- Simple Machines Forum (software)
- Singapore Manufacturing Federation
- Single Mass Flywheel (cars)
- Single Mode Fiber
- Single-Mode Dispersion-unshifted Fiber
- Site Master File (pharmaceutical industry)
- Site Medical Facility
- Snell Memorial Foundation
- So Much Fun
- Social Mobilisation Foundation
- Société Marcé Francophone (French: Marce Francophone Society; mental disorders study)
- Société Mathématique de France (French: Mathematical Society of France)
- Société Météorologique de France (French: Meteorological Society of France)
- Société Mycologique de France (French: Mycological Society of France)
- Software MAC Address Filter (Cisco)
- Software Maintenance Facility
- Software Management Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
Video capsule endoscopy and computed tomography enterography were each significantly better than small bowel follow-through x-ray studies for detecting small bowel Crohn's disease.
Solem, et al, of the Mayo Clinic evaluated the sensitivity, specificity and accuracy of CT Enterography (CTE), ileocolonoscopy (IC), capsule endoscopy (CE), and small bowel follow-through (SBFT) in the diagnosis of Crohn's disease in the small bowel.