Captain Gary Palmer, part of the Small Arms School Corps (SASC), told the jury the soldiers were firing at pop-up and "switch-fire" targets using general purpose machine guns as part their training.
What does SASC stand for?
SASC stands for Small Arms School Corps (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SASC
We have 54 other meanings of SASC in our Acronym Attic
- South African Stud Book and Livestock Improvement Association
- South African Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Saskatchewan Association of School Business Officials
- South African Society of Bank Officials
- Southeastern Association of School Business Officials
- Southern Africa Strategic Business Unit (Chevron; Angola)
- Southwark Anti-Social Behaviour Unit (UK)
- San Angeles Saluki Club, Inc. (California)
- Santa Ana Star Center (Rio Rancho, NM)
- Senate Armed Services Committee
- Small Arms Support Center
- South African Society of Cinematographers
- South Asian Subcontinent (airlines)
- Southeast Asian Studies Center (California State University at Long Beach)
- Staff and Associate Specialists Committee (England - British Medical Association)
- Student Academic Success Center (various schools)
- San Antonio Sports Car Association (Texas)
- Selective Attention Semantic Content Analyzer (speech understanding technology)
- Sheffield Area Schools Chess Association (UK)
- Southern African Spinal Cord Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A month later, he spent pounds 3662 to charter a helicopter from his home near Ascot to the Small Arms School Corps in Warminister, Wiltshire - a 78-mile trip along the M4.