Maintaining a foreign small arms instructor at the unit level would provide commanders with a resource to accurately identify weapons and ammunition found in caches or recovered during battlefield engagements.
What does SAMI stand for?
SAMI stands for Small Arms Instructor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAMI
We have 47 other meanings of SAMI in our Acronym Attic
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Act (Australia)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Treatment
- Sales And Marketing Information (BC Hydro)
- Sales Area Marketing, Inc.
- Saturday Morning Inspection
- Schweizer Alpbetriebe Marketing Inventar (German: Swiss Alpine Farms Marketing Inventory)
- Service d'Analyse des Milieux Intérieurs (French: Service Analysis of Indoor Environments; Belgium)
- Services Acquisition Management Improvement
- Single Action Maintenance Instruction
- Social Aetiology of Mental Illness (University of Toronto; Toronto, Canada)
- Sources and Methods Intelligence
- Southern Appalachian Mountains Initiative
- Special Alliance Management, Incorporated
- Stand-Up Accessory for Musical Instruments (used with a FHRED)
- Substance Abuse Management, Inc.
- Swing Arm Mail Inserter (Buck Automation's High Volume Direct Mail Inserter)
- Symposium on Applied Machine Intelligence and Informatics
- Synchronized Accessible Media Interchange
- System Acquisition Management Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] THE SCHOOLHOUSE The jewel of SARG was its Small Arms Instructor Academy (SAIA).
Classes are conducted by local gun shops, through local Morale, Welfare and Recreation offices and other small arms instructors.
He also served for six years in the Army Reserve Military Police as a small arms instructor.
MAC(EXW/SW) Thomas Hammond, small arms instructor at NTTC, noted the various changes the MA rating underwent.