And he compared it to The Prodigy's 1997 video for Smack My Bitch Up - which features drinking and driving, cocaine snorting, violence, vomiting, nudity and sex as well as acts of vandalism.
What does SMBU stand for?
SMBU stands for Smack My Bitch Up (Prodigy song)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- University of Salzburg Management Business School (Austria)
- Southern Minnesota Beet Sugar Cooperative
- Santa Maria-Bonita School District (Santa Maria, California)
- Santa Monica Bay Sailing Foundation (California)
- Super Mario Bros. Super Show
- San Mateo Buddhist Temple (San Mateo, CA)
- Side Mount Battery Terminal (hardware)
- Southern Michigan Bank & Trust
- Suck My Big Toe
- Small and Medium Business Technology Network (San Diego, CA)
- System Management Bus
- Shawnee Mission Beach Volleyball (Kansas)
- Stilbocarpa Mosaic Bacilliform Virus
- Suckling Mouse Brain Vaccine (rabies vaccine)
- Schipper-Machinist Beperkt Werkgebied (Dutch: Skipper-Machinist Restricted Area; maritime job)
- Scientific Motor Body Works (Australia)
- Safety Management By Walking Around
- Small to Medium Business Extensible Markup Language
- Stichting Multiculturele Belangen Zevenaar (Dutch: Foundation for Multicultural Interests Zevenaar; Zevenaar, Netherlands)
- Super Mario Bros Z
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 Johnny Cash, Hurt, 5 Peter Gabriel, Sledgehammer, 6 Aphex Twin, Windowlicker, 7 The Prodigy, Smack My Bitch Up, 8 Beastie Boys, Sabotage, 9 Foo Fighters, Everlong, 10 Nirvana, Heart Shaped Box.
com/video/x4qrah_the-prodigy-smack-my-bitch-up-uncen_music) Smack My Bitch Up ' which was banned from MTV.
Byline: IAN HYLAND -A BIG hee-hee to Harry Hill and his army of 3,000 researchers and writers on TV Burp (ITV1, Sat) for that joke about how apt it is that Natalie Appleton is married to the bloke who wrote Smack My Bitch Up.
We really don't need such graphic portrayals of bodily functions, but then we should know what to expect from director Jonas Akerlund, who caused such a fuss with his video for The Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up.
Includes their hits Smack My Bitch Up and Firestarter.
Byline: Maeve Quigley; DEMELZA de BURCA PUT a bit of Smack My Bitch Up on for your mother - when Peter Kay is working The Prodigy into his routine it's time to get nostalgic about the 90s dance sensation.
The noise from the audience during Firestarter and Smack My Bitch Up made it deafening up front.