In addition, it has been associated with prominent slow eye movements in non-REM (Prozac eyes).
What does SEM stand for?
SEM stands for Slow Eye Movements
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEM
We have 372 other meanings of SEM in our Acronym Attic
- Simulation, Engineering, and Modeling
- Simultaneous Equation Model
- Single Economic Market (various locations)
- Single Electricity Market (Ireland and UK)
- Single-Ended Mode
- Singularity Expansion Method
- Site Engineering and Maintenance (Department)
- Skin, Eyes or Mouth (herpes infection)
- Slovene Ethnographic Museum (Slovenia)
- Slovenski Etnografski Muzej (Slovenian: Slovenian Ethnographic Museum)
- Social Enterprise Management
- Socially and Emotionally Maladjusted
- Société d'Économie Mixte (French: Mixed Enterprise Company)
- Society for Ethnomusicology
- Society for Experimental Mechanics, Inc.
- Society for Experimental Methods
- Softcopy Exploitation Management
- Software Engineering and Middleware
- Solar Environmental Monitor
- Solution Engagement Manager (Salesforce.com, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, as people fall asleep they display slow eye movements and electrical activity in the brain and muscles that may constitute a kind of "covert REM activity," Nielsen says.
PSP is characterized by extremely slow eye movements and loss of the ability to look downward.