Slovincian (an extinct variant of Kashubian) had cieladnik 'servant' (LOR) and Russ.
What does Slc stand for?
Slc stands for Slovincian (linguistics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Slc
We have 413 other meanings of Slc in our Acronym Attic
- Silver Lake College (Manitowoc, WI)
- Simple Line Code Modulation
- Single Layer Capacitor (electronic component)
- Single Line Concept (US DoD)
- Single Look Complex
- Single-Level Cell (flash memory technology)
- Site Licensed Company
- Sky Loop Committee (Covington, Kentucky)
- SLAC Linear Electron-Positron Collider
- Sloan Leadership Club (MIT)
- Slow Left Arm Chinaman (cricket)
- Small Learning Communities
- Small Learning Community
- Small Logic Controller (Allen Bradley SLC 500 series controller)
- Smaller Learning Communities
- Smart Link Communication (Algeria; est. 2001)
- Société de Législation Comparée (French: Society of Comparative Legislation)
- Society for Leadership of Change (Huntersville, NC)
- Software License Configurator
- Software Life Cycle
Samples in periodicals archive:
meles (which at least sometimes means 'badger') and the Slovincian word [LANGUAGE NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] 'badger' (previously unknown to me), Blazek 1992: 16 posits a root *mel(H)- (his authority for [LANGUAGE NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] is V.