The major opposition Slovak Democratic and Christian Union, whose free-market reforms earned the country Nato and EU membership, won 28 seats.
What does SDKU stand for?
SDKU stands for Slovak Democratic and Christian Union (political party)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Software Development Kit for Java
- Saia Deslauriers Kadanoff Leconte Brisebois Blais (Montreal, Canada)
- Studium Doskonalenia Kadr Oficerskich (Polish: Study to Improve Personnel Officers)
- Skotarczak i Dabrowski Kancelaria Prawnicza sc
- Sozialdemokratie Des Königreichs Polen (German: Social Democracy of Kingdom Poland, 1894-1906)
- Socjaldemokracja Królestwa Polskiego i Litwy (Social Democracy of the Kingdom of Poland and Lithuania)
- Social Democracy of the Kingdom of Poland and Lithuania
- Samuelson, Davis, Kapor and Reichman (intellectual property proposal)
- Sync Dwell Known Symbol Length (cryptography)
- Software Development Kit (usually seen as SDK)
- Slovak Democratic and Christian Union (political party)
- Slovenská Demokratická a Krestanská Únie (Slovak Democratic and Christian Union, Slovakia)
- Stadtverband Der Kulturellen Vereine (German: Urban Cultural Association)
- Sample Detection Limit
- Satellite Data Link
- SAW (Surface Acoustic Wave) Delay Line
- Schematic Driven Layout
- School District Leadership (New York)
- School Download Library (OverDrive, Inc.)
- School of Distance Learning (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Political parties: Distribution of the 150 parliamentary seats is Direction-Social Democracy (Smer-SD) 62 seats; Slovak Democratic and Christian Union (SDKU) 27 seats; Freedom and Solidarity (SaS) 22 seats; Christian-Democratic Movement (KDH) 15 seats; Bridge (Most-Hid) 14 seats; Slovak National Party (SNS) 9 seats.
Political parties: Distribution of the 150 parliamentary seats is SMER (Direction) 50 seats; Slovak Democratic and Christian Union (SDKU) 28 seats; Slovak National Party (SNS) 19 seats; Hungarian Coalition Party (SMK) 20 seats; Movement for a Democratic Slovakia (HZDS) 15 seats; Christian-Democratic Movement (KDH) 9 seats, Slovak Conservative Democrats (KDS) 4 seats; Unaffiliated 5 seats.