Section 1 focuses on materials and materials engineering, with papers on topics such as stability of geogrid reinforced tailings, a new adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control for uncertain nonlinear systems, synthesis and fluorescence switching of a photochromic diarylethene bearing chlorine atoms, and numerical simulation of the micro flow field of a micro injector.
What does SMC stand for?
SMC stands for Sliding Mode Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMC
We have 798 other meanings of SMC in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Mediation Centre (Singapore)
- Singapore Medical Council
- Single Mother by Choice
- Sintered Metal Corporation (Japan)
- Site Movement Coordinator
- Skill Management Code (Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace)
- Skilled Migrant Category (New Zealand immigration)
- Skyline Madison Campus (TriStar Behavioral Health Services; Tennessee)
- Släckmedelscentralen SMC AB
- Sleep Mode Connection (ATMF)
- Small and Medium Companies
- Small Magellanic Cloud (also see LMC)
- Small Multiuser Computer (Contract)
- Smart Media Card
- Smith-McCort Dysplasia
- Smooth Muscle Cell
- Social Marginal Cost (economics)
- Social Marketing Company (Bangladesh)
- Social Media Club (various locations)
- Social Ministry Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In , a new method based on initial conditions was reported for designing sliding mode control for a buck converter with R load.
Among the topics are a novel method of Chinese web information extraction and application, colored multiway cuts in generalized tree networks, optimal scheduling models for aircraft landing problems, a new parallel algorithm for simulating analog circuits, a fuzzy terminal sliding mode control method, and a semantic web service description language.
Other topics include sliding mode control of magnetic levitation vehicles, waste paper as a ceiling board material, intervention analysis of road traffic accidents in Nigeria, groundnut oil extraction methods, and the force required to crack melon seed shell by static loading.
The Mexican and South American contributors propose a thermodynamic model for HID lamps, a cursive character recognition system, a Bluetooth/GMRS car security system, and a constant frequency limiter for a sliding mode control.