Ken Graham, a deacon at Knox, is a local farmer, is involved in the Erin Agricultural Society and has travelled the planet handing out bed kits for an organization called Sleeping Children Around the World (scaw.
What does SCAW stand for?
SCAW stands for Sleeping Children around the World (est. 1970)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAW
We have 5 other meanings of SCAW in our Acronym Attic
- Semi-Classical Approximation United Atom
- South Central Arc Users Group
- South Carolina Association of Veterinarians
- South Carolina Association for Volunteer Administration
- Southern California Association of Violin Makers
- Spinal Cord Arterial-Venous Malformation (rare disease)
- Student Chapter of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- SquidClamAV Redirector
- Student Chapter of the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behaviour
- Scientists Center for Animal Welfare (Greenbelt, MD)
- Small Craft Advisory for Winds (US NOAA)
- Student Coalition against War (Canada)
- Sub-Committee on Animal Welfare
- State Council AIDS Working Committee Office (China)
- Space Communications Architecture Working Group
- Southern California Agricultural Water Team
- Surface Current and Wave Variability Experiment (EU MAST II project)
- South Carolina Section of the American Water Works Association (US)
- State College Area YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) (Pennsylvania)
- Sonoma County Adult and Youth Development (Rohnert Park, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The charity work with Sleeping Children Around the World (SCAW) to organise donations for deprived kids.
They support a number of local and international charities including food banks, Community Christmas hampers, Canadian Foodgrains Bank, World Vision, Big Brothers and Sisters and Sleeping Children around the World.