Moreover, with over $20 million in work awarded to these groups annually, it may improve project funding for the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore as well as Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.
What does SLBE stand for?
SLBE stands for Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SLBE
We have 3 other meanings of SLBE in our Acronym Attic
- Sea Light Beam Director
- Sealite Beam Director
- Server load balancing daemon
- Smilin' Like a Butcher's Dog (Pittsburgh Penguins blog)
- Sri Lanka Business Directory (website)
- Student Loan Marketing Association Bonds
- Sarnia Lambton Business Development Corporation (Canada)
- Sri Lanka Business Development Centre (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Saint Louis Business Development Fund
- Servicio de Liquidación del Banco de España (Spanish: Settlement Service Bank of Spain)
- Small Local Business Enterprise (various locations)
- School Land Bank Fund (California)
- Sierra Leone Business Forum (Investment Climate Advisory Services)
- Single Lever Bath Filler
- Soft Light Brown Food
- Sri Lanka Basketball Federation
- St Louis Business Forms Inc.
- Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment
- Sara Lee Bakery Group (est. 2001)
- South Lancashire Bat Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A $500,000 payment to the National Park Service for restoration efforts at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park in Leelanau County in northern Michigan, as well as Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Ohio.
When, earlier this year, Congress designated 32,500 acres of new wilderness along the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in Michigan, it was the first lands protection bill passed in more than five years.
Benzie County with over 30 miles of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore is the southern gateway to the acclaimed Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park just voted "the most beautiful place in America" by viewers of ABC's "Good Morning America.
Back on the mainland we were soon on the road again bound for the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, an area of towering sand dunes and beautiful lakes on the shore of Lake Michigan.
Field trials also were conducted at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore (SBDNL), Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore (PRNL), and Grand Island National Recreation Area (GINRA).
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in Empire, MI, plans a solicitation for the contents and programming, hardware and software for a computer-based visual program to be presented in a touch-screen kiosk format in the Visitor Center.
The Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in northwestern Michigan is a natural geographic wonder, offering massive coastal sand dunes, birch-lined streams, dense beech-maple forests and rugged bluffs towering as high as 460 feet above Lake Michigan.