Scores on the Calgary Sleep Apnea Quality of Life Index increased from a mean of 4.
What does SAQLI stand for?
SAQLI stands for Sleep Apnea Quality of Life Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Suitability Assessment Questionnaire (Ireland)
- Swiss Association for Quality (est. 1967)
- South African Qualifications Authority
- Studio Art Quilt Associates, Inc. (Storrs, CT)
- Submarine Antenna Quality Assurance Detachment
- Saudi Arabian Quality Council (Dhahran, Saudi Arabia)
- Self-Assembled Quantum Dot Structure
- South African Quality Institute (South Africa)
- State Agency Quality Improvement Program
- Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jailani (Muslim religious figure)
- SARMAP (SJVAQS (San Joaquin Valley Air Quality Study)/AUSPEX (Atmospheric Utility Signatures, Predictions, and Experiments Study) Regional Modeling Adaptation Project) Air Quality Model
- Short Arm Quilting Machine
- State Administration for Quality Management (North Korea)
- Sasolburg Air Quality Monitoring Committee (South Africa)
- Shropshire Air Quality Management Group (Shropshire, England, UK)
- Stroke and Aphasia Quality of Life Scale
- Sussex Air Quality Steering Group (UK)
- State Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (China)
- State Administration of Quality Supervision and Quarantine (China)
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire on Terrorist Financing (France)