Sleep and dementia study The Sleep/Wake Research centre at Massey University has begun a study aimed at improving the sleep of people with dementia and their caregivers.
What does SWRC stand for?
SWRC stands for Sleep/Wake Research Centre (New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWRC
We have 63 other meanings of SWRC in our Acronym Attic
- Southwest Region of the Astronomical League
- Sadler's Wells Royal Ballet (UK)
- Social Workers Registration Board (est. 2003; Wellington, New Zealand)
- Statewide Road and Bridge (various locations)
- Still Waters Revival Books (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- Stormwater Retention Basin
- Syrup-Sweetened Wheat-Rye Bread (food product)
- South Western River Basin District (Ireland)
- Saskatchewan Waste Reduction Council (Canada)
- Second Wind Running Club (Illinois)
- South West Reference Corner (geography)
- South Western Road Club (cycling club; London, UK)
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (game)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control (automotive electronics)
- Soil and Water Resources Conservation Act of 1977
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Shoreham Wading River Central School District
- Single Wire Return Device
- Social Work Research Development
- Software Requirements Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
NZNO wanted her to wait until the results of a major Massey University Sleep/Wake Research Centre study into the impact of shift length and various shift patterns on nurse fatigue, a timeframe of 12-18 months.
The Sleep/Wake Research Centre at Massey University, Wellington, is embarking on a new research project investigating fatigue in nurses.