TWR continues to air "Truth in the Test Tube" in Russian, a broadcast that began in 1980 and was originally sponsored by Slavic Gospel Association under the title "Radio Academy of Science.
What does SGA stand for?
SGA stands for Slavic Gospel Association (Loves Park, IL; est. 1934)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGA
We have 223 other meanings of SGA in our Acronym Attic
- Section on Great Apes (Primate Specialist Group; IUCN/SSC)
- Seed Growers Association (various locations)
- Semester Grade Average
- Séminaire de Géométrie Algébrique (French: Algebraic Geometry Seminar)
- Serious Games Association
- Set Group Address
- Shared Global Area
- Sheila Greco Associates, LLC (Amsterdam, NY)
- Sierpinski Gasket Antenna
- Sigint Geospatial Analyst
- Small for Gestational Age
- Small Government Act of 2001 (Massachusetts)
- Small Grant Application (various organizations)
- Small Group Activity
- Smart Growth Alliance (various locations)
- Smart Growth America
- Social Gender Associate
- Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits
- Society of Golf Appraisers
- Soil Gas Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
69, president of Peter Deyneka Russian Ministries, Wheaton, Illinois, missionary statesman, and former president of Slavic Gospel Association, December 23, after a six-month battle with lymphoma.
For Russian missions, there is an article on Peter Deyneka and the Slavic Gospel Association, but where is one on William Fetler, a Baptist and progenitor of independent Russian missions from America?