A house renovation (former high school), slab construction type Erfurt, about 2,232 mA GFA, built in 1976, provided Commissioning 3 Quarter 2016 Third BA: schoolyard, access routes and rest areas, land area approx 7175 sqm, provided Commissioning 3 Quarter 2016 The buildings will be vacated for the construction work.
What does SLABCON stand for?
SLABCON stands for Slab Construction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- South Lyon Area Amateur Radio Club (South Lyon, MI)
- Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science
- Sealed Lead-Acid Battery
- Securities Lending and Borrowing
- Semi-automatic Level Assignment Board
- Shanghai Landscaping Administrative Bureau
- Slow Loud and Bangin' (band)
- Student-Led Alternative Breaks
- St. Louis Amateur Baseball Association
- St. Lucia Amateur Boxing Association
- Second Language Acquisition Bibliography
- Sri Lanka Association for Buddhist Studies (est. 2001)
- Student Loan Asset-Backed Security
- Salt Lake Acting Company (Utah)
- Scapholunate Advanced Collapse (wrist disorder)
- Selective Liberal Arts College
- Selective Liberal Arts Consortium (higher education network)
- Service Learning Advisory Committee
- Shelf Life Action Code
- Shipper's Load and Count (shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Again, they used slab construction, and scored and slipped pieces of clay together.
The latest and by far the most sophisticated extension of that heritage is die Cobiax method of voided slab construction.
Sometimes the driving force was the pursuit of a fashion, for concrete slab construction or other fads, that proved unable to bear the passage of time.
Slab Construction Each student used an 8 x 18" (20 x 46 cm) rectangular piece of white paper to draw their sketch.
Although the column and slab construction system is regular and efficient, Kada was able to ring the changes with room arrangements, so each wing is subtly different from the next, and their ends also vary.
Also, after removing some of the existing floor finishes, workers found the original slab construction levels were not what they expected and adjustments had to be made to comply with health and safety regulations.
The concrete slab construction and concrete pan-tiled roof were sound.