1% ointment, he said at the seminar sponsored by Skin Disease Education Foundation (SDEF).
What does SDEF stand for?
SDEF stands for Skin Disease Education Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDEF
We have 2 other meanings of SDEF in our Acronym Attic
- Substance Dependence Predating the Eating Disorder
- Saskatchewan Dutch Elm Disease Association (Rosthern, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Security Device Event Exchange
- Self-Determination and Enjoyment Enhancement (mental health model)
- Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering (conference)
- Subdiretoria De Encargos Especiais (Portuguese: Special Charges Subdirectorate; Brazil)
- San Diego Environmental Foundation (California)
- San Dimas Experimental Forest (USDA; California)
- Scottish Disability Equality Forum (UK)
- Scottish Drug Enforcement Forum (UK)
- Standard Data Exchange Format
- Service Delivery Engineering Group
- Sustainable Development Experts Group
- Swamp Dogg Entertainment Group (Canoga Park, CA)
- Social Democratic Egyptian Center
- San Diego Department of Environmental Health (San Diego County, CA)
- South Dakota Environmental Health Association
- Serviced Dispense Equipment Holdings Limited (brewery services equipment; UK)
- Sydney Distance Education High School (Australia)
- South Dakota Energy Infrastructure Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cather said at a seminar sponsored by Skin Disease Education Foundation (SDEF).
Chamlin said at the annual Hawaii Dermatology Seminar sponsored by Skin Disease Education Foundation.
Harper said at the seminar, sponsored by Skin Disease Education Foundation (SDEF).
Brian Berman explained at the annual Hawaii dermatology seminar sponsored by Skin Disease Education Foundation.
The seminar's sponsor, the Skin Disease Education Foundation (SDEF) is dedicated to educating physicians and healthcare professionals about skin disease and proper skin care treatment.
Rosen at the annual seminar sponsored by Skin Disease Education Foundation (SDEF).
Leiferman explained at a meeting sponsored by Skin Disease Education Foundation.