A dark portrayal of rural America, seen from the perspective of orphaned siblings, Only Skin details the problems of people struggling to survive amid poverty and local corruption.
What does SDTL stand for?
SDTL stands for Skin Detail (video camera setting)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDTL
We have 5 other meanings of SDTL in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Trolley Inc.
- Security Dynamics Technologies, Inc.
- Serial Data Transport Interface
- Serial Digital Transport Protocol (SMPTE describes transfers over the Serial Digital Interface, SDI, CCIR 601 Digital Television Architecture)
- Student Drug-Testing Institute (US Department of Education)
- Suspected Deep Tissue Injury
- System Design and Technology Integration
- Sound Track
- Svenska de Tomaso-Klubben (Swedish car club)
- Select Design Technologies Limited (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Software Design Team Leader
- Subcellular Distribution of Thallium
- Sudan Telecommunication Co. Ltd. (Khartoum, Sudan)
- San Diego Trial Lawyers Association
- South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association
- Student Developmental Task and Lifestyle Assessment (psychosocial development)
- Student Developmental Task and Lifestyle Inventory
- Seamless Design-to-Manufacture (engineering methodology)
- South Delhi Toastmasters (India)
- Straight Down the Middle (pinball wizard terminology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other features include: * Cosmetic Mode - takes portraits with the user's favorite skin tone (soft skin, natural skin, summer look) and can add a degree of transparency of skin detail (low, standard, high), making it possible to take portraits with different skin tones, for example, look more sun-tanned.
Its vintage floral print has a wipe-clean fabric which is trimmed with a brown faux snake skin detail.
It features black faux-suede with a sleek faux snake skin detail along the ankle.
We used a registration chart designed for HD, and checked the back focus, skin detail, flare, gamma, and other settings.
Their laser was able to pick up every pore and wrinkle in the actor's faces, causing tremendous excitement in Hollywood, where up until that point 3D scanning companies produced models with no skin detail.
Other topics include how (and when) to use slow shutters, fast shutters, sharpness controls, skin detail, gamma adjustments, zebra settings, and setup levels; when (and how) to shoot 60i, 30p, or 24p.