Chip" Grayson created the Fire Ant Coolant formula with the help of two marine scientists from the Skidaway Institute of Oceanography.
What does SkIO stand for?
SkIO stands for Skidaway Institute of Oceanography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Spill Cleanup Inventory (system)
- Secretariat Knowledge Information Management System (Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (India)
- Samen Kerk in Nederland (Dutch: Together Church in the Netherlands)
- Stealth Keyboard Interceptor
- Student Kouncil of Intertribal Nations (student organization; University of Nebraska at Kearney; Kearney, NE)
- St Kilda Indigenous Nursery Co (Australia)
- Samorganisasjonen for Kunstformidling I Nord Norge (Norwegian artist exchange program)
- SKills in INSurance
- Student Kouncil of Intertribal Nations (various universities)
- Sea King Integrated Operational Support
- Safe Kids Identification Program
- Secure Key Interchange Protocol (Sun Microsystems)
- Sick Kids need Involved People, Inc.
- Simple Key Internet Protocol
- Simple Key Management for Internet Protocols
- Starter Kit Internet Platform
- Students for Kids International Projects (UK)
- Study of Knowledge in Practice (UK)
- Submarine Knowledge Impaired Person (submarine service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Verity, an ecologist at the Skidaway Institute of Oceanography in Savannah, Ga.
Judges included Reed Bohne, Superintendent of the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Great Lakes Region of the National Marine Sanctuary Program and former superintendent of Gray's Reef; John Duren who serves on the boards of the Skidaway Marine Science Foundation and the Coastal Conservation Association of Georgia; Fitz Haile of The Creative Coast Initiative; Karen Grainey, president of Clean Coast; Stephen Hooten of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney; Mary Landers, environmental reporter for the Savannah Morning News; and Michael Sullivan, External Affairs Manager, Skidaway Institute of Oceanography.