Squier personally negotiated deals to acquire three hotels in the neighborhood, which later became the foundation for the Skid Row Housing Trust -- an organization that has grown to become a major housing provider in the neighborhood.
What does SRHT stand for?
SRHT stands for Skid Row Housing Trust (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRHT
We have 2 other meanings of SRHT in our Acronym Attic
- Singing River Hospital System (Pascaguola, MS)
- Southeast Raleigh High School (North Carolina)
- Southern Regional High School (Manahawkin, NJ)
- Southwest Railroad Historical Society
- Spanish River High School (Boca Raton, Florida)
- Sussex Regional High School (Canada)
- Scripps Ranch High School Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Small and Rural Hospital Supplemental Payments (fund; California)
- Stop Racist Human Skin Phobia (formerly Freedom To Be Yourself; campaign)
- Single-Radial-Hemolysis Test (infectious diseases)
- Smart Royal Home Tuition (India)
- Superior Right Hepatic Vein
- Southern Regional Housing Working Group (Australia)
- Sacrum Romanum Imperium (Latin: Sacred Roman Empire, codices and manuscripts)
- Safety Related Instrumentation
- Sapsis Rigging, Inc. (Lansdowne, PA)
- Sasquatch Research Initiative
- Saudi Refining, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Scholastic Reading Inventory (education)
- School Readiness Initiative (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The county has budgeted about $800,000 for services to the 50 people, and the city's Skid Row Housing Trust will provide housing for them by February.
Las Familias bought the first two or three hotels, then we created the Skid Row Housing Trust as a separate entity.
George Hotel, Skid Row Housing Trust, is located in Los Angeles' Skid Row neighborhood and offers 87 units of housing for formerly homeless individuals.
5 million for the Skid Row Housing Trust to build The Charles Cobb Apartments, a 76-unit project in Los Angeles.
5 million donation to the Skid Row Housing Trust, completing funding for a downtown apartment complex, Abbey Apartments, that will house 115 of Los Angeles' mentally ill homeless when it opens next year.
The mayor's remarks highlighted the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the 87- unit Rainbow Apartments, a project of the Skid Row Housing Trust, which officially opened on San Pedro Street.
Skid Row Housing Trust is recognized as a national leader for its "housing first" concept that recognizes permanent supportive housing as a successful solution for the formerly chronically homeless.