More than 200,000 hard-core skiers hit the slopes 10 or more times a year, while another million ski less often, according to the trade association Ski Industries America.
What does SIA stand for?
SIA stands for Ski Industries America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIA
We have 351 other meanings of SIA in our Acronym Attic
- Shenyang Institute of Automation (est. 1958; China)
- Shuttle Induced Atmosphere (US NASA)
- Signal Indicated Alarm
- Simplex Investment Advisors (Japan)
- Singapore Institute of Architects
- Singapore International Airlines (ICAO code)
- Singapore International Airport
- Sistema de Informação Aduaneiro (Portuguese: Customs Information System)
- Sistema de Información Aduanero (Spanish: Customs Information System)
- Sistemi Informativi Aziendali (Italian: Business Information Systems, Ltd.)
- Smithsonian Institution Archives (est. 1846)
- Social Impact Assessment
- Social Insurance Agency (various locations)
- Socially Intelligent Agent
- Sociedad Argentina de Inmunologia
- Società Interbancaria per l'automazione (Interbank Association for Automation)
- Societa Italiana di Andrologia (Italian)
- Società Italiana di Arboricoltura
- Società Italiana di Artroscopia
- Société des Ingénieurs de l'Automobile (French: Society of Automotive Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highlights from the quarter include the launch of Sled Dogs' 1996-97 product line at the Ski Industries America Show, the signing of a Norwegian distributor, and the completion of the first Sled Dogs snow skating fitness study.
The new skate will be introduced at the SKI Industries America (SIA) Ski, Snowboard and Outdoor Sports Show in Las Vegas, March 2, through March 6, 1998, and will begin shipping in August, 1998.
Western Pacific's commitment to the ski industry will be demonstrated at the Ski Industries America (SIA) Snow Show Jan.
is introducing the in-line skate industry's first easy-to-use, cost- effective, cable-activated brake system at the Ski Industries America Las Vegas show.
Highlights from the quarter included the introduction of Sled Dogs' 1996-97 product line at the Ski Industries America Winter Sports Show, which included the addition of two products: the revolutionary new K9(TM) model and the SD Half-Breed(TM).
For exciting photography and more details, contact Barbara Owen at 800-525-4203 or at the Ski Industries America Show Booth No.
He previously held the position of Chairman of the Board for both Ski Industries America and the American Ski Federation, two prominent industry trade organizations that represent ski and snowboard manufacturers and distributors.