The Ski Club Snow Report app from the Ski Club of Great Britain (free on iOS) is straightforward, and it covers 44 resorts in Europe and North America.
What does SCoGB stand for?
SCoGB stands for Ski Club Of Great Britain (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Central Oregon Fire Management Partnership
- Standing Committee on Fisheries and Oceans (Canada)
- Scouting Force (US Navy)
- Staff-Conduct of Fire Trainer
- Self-Contained Oxygen Generator
- Skagit Council of Governments (Canada)
- Soccer Club of Guilford (Guilford, CT)
- Southern Cross Outdoors Group (Australia; est. 1981)
- Standing Committee on Glaciation
- Steel-Cut Oat Groats (grain milling)
- Steel City Online Game Players (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Select Committee on Generally Recognized as Safe Substances (US FDA)
- SCOut GUIde (Loughborough Student's Union; Loughborough, UK)
- Services to Children in their Own Homes
- Skating Club of Hingham (Massachusetts)
- Soaring Club of Houston (aviation)
- Standing Committee on Health (various locations)
- Standing Committee on Highways (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials)
- Stichting Christelijk Onderwijs Haaglanden (Dutch: Christian Education Foundation Haaglanden; Haaglanden, Netherlands)
- Stockholm Centre on Health of Societies in Transition (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Barnes originally worked as a ski instructor and guide in Europe - as well as being a rep for the Ski Club of Great Britain between 1986 and 1991 - after completing his business studies degree, before going into advertising.
The Ski Club of Great Britain has a special membership offer for Mirror Travel readers - join before December 31 and get a free rucksack worth PS49.
The Ski Club of Great Britain cautioned that eastern Europe was less suitable for skilled adult skiers.
Last winter, says the Ski Club of Great Britain, around 78,400 skiers from Britain went by train.
Around 44 per cent of skiers and boarders wear helmets," says Betony Garner, a spokesperson for the Ski Club of Great Britain.
So, anyway, our hero risks going off piste in zero visibility - not the brightest thing to do - but does take the precaution of having some pals along from the Ski Club of Great Britain.
uk Expands and Updates its Useful 'Snow-Safe' Guide in Association With the Ski Club of Great Britain If you are planning a self-drive winter holiday during the 2007/8 season but need a little legal and practical advice then log on to the newly updated 'Snow Safe' guide on http://www.