Even the liberal pay-and-perk regime awarded by the Sixth Central Pay Commission has not helped in pushing the black sheep into the barn.
What does SCPC stand for?
SCPC stands for Sixth Central Pay Commission (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCPC
We have 89 other meanings of SCPC in our Acronym Attic
- Sophisticated Capital Budgeting Practices
- Standing Committee of the Political Bureau (China)
- Student-Centered/Problem-Based (learning strategy)
- South Carolina Picture Book Award
- Systems Contracting Proposal Bid Application
- Santa Cruz Predatory Bird Research Group (California)
- San Clemente Presbyterian Church (California)
- Science Center of Pinellas County (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Signal Corps Photographic Center
- Single Channel Per Carrier
- South Caucasus Pipeline Company
- Southern California Particle Center (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Special Committee for the Protection of Children (Philippines)
- State Child Protection Committee (India)
- Supercritical Pulverized Coal (power generation)
- Survey of Consumer Payment Choice (Federal Reserve Bank of Boston)
- San Carlos Park Civic Association (Estero, FL)
- South Carolina Pest Control Association (Columbia, SC)
- South Carolina Police Chiefs Association
- South Carolina Pollution Control Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antony, further stated that the implementation of the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission shall also go a long way in attracting youth.
Modi said the implementation of the Sixth Central Pay Commission was an example of how the state had been put under financial duress.
This revision has been necessitated because of the increase in the salaries of the Central Government employees on acceptance of the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission.