Gary Allen, VDOT's chief of Technology, Research, and Innovation, wondered if a simple tracking tool with colored lights, or something similar, to show the status of every project in VDOT's Six-Year Improvement Program might do the trick.
What does SYIP stand for?
SYIP stands for Six-Year Improvement Program (Virginia Department of Transportation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SYIP in our Acronym Attic
- Sustainable Yield Index (agriculture; India)
- Systemic Yeast Infection (canine disease)
- Strasburg Youth in Arts (Strasburg, VA)
- Subud Youth International Association
- See You in A Bit
- Shin-Yain Industrial Co., Ltd (Taiwan)
- South Yorkshire Investment Fund (UK)
- See You in Hell
- Streatham Youth Ice Hockey Club (UK)
- Spanish Yearbook of International Law
- Sharpening Your Interpersonal Skills
- Shetland Youth Information Service (UK)
- Seven Years in Tibet (movie)
- South Yorkshire International Trade Centre (UK)
- See You In The Hallway
- Statistical Yearbook of Jerusalem (Jerusalem Institute for Israel Studies)
- Surely You Jest
- Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! (book)
- Sefton Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Southampton Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Board is authorized to issue GARVEE notes in order to finance projects included within its six-year improvement program.