She also holds a professional human resources certification and is a six sigma yellow belt for quality management.
What does SSY stand for?
SSY stands for Six Sigma Yellow (certification level)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSY
We have 1 other meaning of SSY in our Acronym Attic
- Startup Stock Exchange
- Student Stock Exchange
- Subsystem Executive
- Super Snowboarding Extreme
- Surabaya Stock Exchange (Indonesia)
- Synovial Sarcoma X
- Submarine Expendable Bathythermograph
- Scottish Socialist Youth
- Siddha Samadhi Yoga
- Simpson Spence Young (Hong Kong shipbrokers)
- Small-Scale Yielding (metallurgy)
- Surat Shabd Yoga (spiritual practice)
- Shri Shakti Yoga Association (India)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Six Sigma training)
- Salmonella, Shigella, Yersinia, Campylobacter (bacteria)
- Seattle Singles Yacht Club
- Shrewsbury Sailing and Yacht Club (New Jersey)
- South Shore Yacht Club (Milwaukee, WI)
- Saint Seiya Yours Ever (website)
- South Shropshire Youth Forum (Ludlow, Shropshirte, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MBizM (Meridian Biz Management) offers the following programmes under the 1Malaysia approved training programmes scheme: Lean Six Sigma Champions Training & Workshop Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Six Sigma Green Belt Training Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Six Sigma Black Belt Training Lean Six Sigma Management Awareness Statistical Analysis Tools in Six Sigma (SATSS) Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Lite Training Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) Operational Cost Reduction Programme (OCRP) QIT/QCC & 7QC Tools Training Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Training Value Stream Mapping (VSM) Comprehensive Lean Enterprise Course Design of Experiments (DOE) Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Dr.
Lackey earned his Bachelor of Science degree in business technology from Stevenson University in Maryland and holds a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- National In-Store (NIS), the world's fastest-growing retail services company, has added 42 new Six Sigma Yellow Belts to its roster.
He is trained as a Six Sigma yellow belt and will complement Tufco's newest quality initiative, the implementation of Six Sigma.